Saturday, September 26, 2009

Post #9

After losing some work on my preliminary elevations due to Illustrator crashing on me, I decided to change directions a bit and figure out what the interior space consisted of exactly. This way, I'll know where a good positioning of windows would be from room to room as well as understanding the general function of the interior space that hopefully will be modeled in the future.





I was though through my earlier process of figuring out the elevations of the building able to determine that there are about 5 or 6 stories to this house (only 5 really used). While this is a larger house than I had initially planned on doing I think it fits the general scale of everything else in the setting, It shouldn't leave the character feeling too large and cramped in the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment