Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Post #3

I've started scanning some references out of the following coffee table books I picked up at a half price bookstore this past summer:



Both books are about english cottage village interiors and exteriors and both are filled with excellent reference images on the subject. I've taken the time to start scanning some specific images, the ones that appeal to me the most to be used in my design. At this point I will be focusing on creating the shell of the environment which will be the exterior of the building and the small yard area. Time allowing, I'd like to also maybe get 1 room of the interior done as well though based on the current time frame of the project, this seems unlikely, but still something to shoot for.

Here are the images I've collected in scan form.


No comments:

Post a Comment