Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Campaign Marches On

You may notice a new title to the site. Although ITGM 405 is over for me, the project is not. I plan on continuing my updates on my progress here on this blog. Will not be as frequent perhaps but will still happen.

After almost 2 weeks of resting up and having some fun, I decided to actually get some work done today. I worked on a well that I've decided to put in the back of the yard. Will also be working on vegetation soon. In the picture below you'll also see a broken carriage wheel that I plan on leaning up against the carriage house. All have been UV'd, plan on bringing the wheel into zBrush soon and doing some stone sculpting.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see someone doing something productive. Keep the progress moving!

    ReplyDelete